Last Updated on April 15, 2020 by MaKenna | MamaKenna
Who’s ready for Easter?
No one? Well… me either.
Easter will be here before we know it. So now is the time to start being on the lookout for those lovely Easter gifts!
In this article, I’m going to show you some super fun toddler Easter basket fillers!
Toddlers can be hard to shop for, so I tried finding the most toddler-friendly items I could find. And also give you some good general tips for some toddler presents you could give them on Easter (which you can find at the bottom of the list).
Now, ready to see what they are?
Look below to get started!
(This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read my full disclaimer policy here.)
Easter Basket Fillers for Toddlers
This cute wooden jigsaw set is a fun and educational toy that will help your toddler learn while they play! And they’re made with nice wooden blocks, so they won’t be easy to break.
These fun-shaped egg crayons really help bring a more festive feel to this special day! Some egg-cellent (yes I just did that) features these crayons include are; non-toxic materials and they’re washable! Perfect for putting Mom’s mind at ease and in case of any “accidental” wall art.
My little one always goes for toys that light up and sing. So this singing flashlight seems like it would definitely fit the bill! It has over 50 different songs, sounds, and phrases and changes up to 5 different colors.
Awe, this sweet little stuffed bunny would make a very nice and fluffy friend for any child! You can get his bunny in a multitude of sizes! Varying from just 5 inches all the way up to 50 inches! Now that’s a BIG bunny!
If you haven’t noticed yet, you can literally find anything with Baby Shark on it now. So it doesn’t surprise me that there’s a Baby shark coloring book. But no need to frett Momma! Luckily for you, while your toddler has a blast coloring, you won’t have a listen to the song. At least not yet anyway! Haha!
Let your kiddos have fun coloring their favorite cartoon charters! These coloring books come in a couple of different themes to choose from such as Paw Patrol, Moana, Peppa Pig, Toy Story 4, and more!
The Itsy Bitsy Bunny
This fun board book is about this little sweet bunny hopping along on Easter with his basket! With this book, you can actually sing it to the tune of the ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider’!
These learning board books are a fun way to introduce things like colors, letters, shapes, and more! And they all have some classic well-known characters inside of them!
Bubbles are always a fun idea! I mean who doesn’t love bubbles? They pop, float, and look magical! So instead of getting the normal bottle and wand, what about a bubble machine? Your kids you have a bubble party with this fun outdoor toy!
Since nicer weather is coming, getting some outside toys is a good Easter basket idea! We always had a fun time with chalk as a kid! So I can’t wait to get some for my toddler this year!
These cute bunny ears would be a fun idea for an Easter gift! And you could take some cute Easter pictures later!
Sick of normal Play-Doh? What about sparkly Play-Doh! This Play-Doh set comes with 6 different colors and 2 fun-shaped cookie cutters. Do keep in mind though that these are ALL 2oz containers.
My little one loves playing with cars! And this set comes with 7 brightly colored cars that will surely draw some little eyes to it!
Baby dolls seem like they’ve always been such a classic favorite. I mean my toddler LOVES playing with her babies! You can get this lovely 11-inch baby doll as a boy or girl.
Magnetic Fishing Rod
This fun magnetic fishing rod is a perfect water toy! You can play with it during bathtime, in the kiddie pool in the backyard, or you could even just fill up a bucket of water and put the toys in!
Ahh, play food. I absolutely LOVED playing with these types of toys when I was little! What’s cool about this set is that you can choose what kind of meal you want too! You can choose from a breakfast, lunch, or dinner food set. Definitely something I plan on getting my toddler this year!
Still need some more ideas? No worries! I got ya covered!
Check out some more Easter basket filler ideas for your toddler below.
What Do You Put in a Toddlers Easter Basket?
So without naming specific items like up above, what are just some good general ideas for Easter basket gifts?
Well here are a couple of things you can keep in mind when shopping for your toddler this year.
- Summer items- Easter is just a couple of months away from summer so maybe getting sandals, summer clothes, swimming gear, etc., could be a good option to go for!
- Outside toys- It’s finally starting to get NICE outside! So get some outside toys like chalk, bubbles, hula hoop, and maybe some kids gardening tools!
- Basket-sized items- Since normally you’re trying to fit all (or at least most of) the gifts in an Easter basket, be sure that the item will some-what fit comfortably in the basket.
- Candy/Food- Since candy is already gonna be thrown at them every which way, why not give them some candy? I know some parents may not like the idea of giving their kids even more candy. So, of course, you could do a healthier food like dehydrated fruit. But if that’s something you’re okay with, then some cute holiday candy like jelly beans, peeps, chocolate eggs, or even a homemade treat maybe a fun idea that the kids will like!
- Clothes- Clothes. Seems pretty obvious, doesn’t it? But not many really think about getting clothes for little kids. Cause kids always ask for TOYS! But clothes are a good option. Especially if they need new clothes for the upcoming season or a new size for they’re growing bodies! If you’re worried though that your toddler may not be very excited about getting clothes, try getting an outfit with their favorite character on it!
I hope these toddler Easter basket fillers help you when you’re shopping! I hope you have a Happy Easter!
What are you planning on getting your toddler for Easter? What Easter gifts have been a success for you and your kids? Tell me about it below in the comments! And if you liked this post be sure to give it a share! Thanks!